The knitted fabrics that respect the environment
Since 1969 Besani Srl has been producing dyed and mercerised knitted fabrics in 100% Makò cotton Filodiscozia, symbol of both high quality and Made in Italy.
Over 135 base colours to develop patterns, a wide storehouse and last generation technology.
Besani Srl produces the fabrics only in his single address:
Via per gallarate, 50/A
21010 Besnate (VA) Italy
where there are also the offices.
From 2009 Besani srl is also certificate ITF TRACEABILITY & FASHION.
This guarantee, with the supervision of Italian chamber of commerce, that all the production is MADE IN ITALY.
The ITF organization gave to Besani srl the code CTC0014E
The final customer can check online where the production of the fabrics has been made:www.tfashion.camcom.it.
Besani srl can also provides to customers 1 numbered tag every meter of cotton fabrics called TESSUTO FILODISCOZIA ALTA QUALITA’ that guarantee the Italian production.
Besani srl started many years ago using high standard quality controls and in particularly:
- To all suppliers Besani srl asks for technical data of the yarn with colours’ fastness to light, to washing in water and dry, to mercerizing, to acid sweat and to rubbing.
- On all the yarns entering in Besani warehouse Besani srl makes tests for the title of the yarn and tonality of the colour.
- Besani srl, during the production of the fabrics, checks for the regularity of the yarn and for the weight per square meter.
- All the fabrics produced are checked on a special machine with neon back light.
- When the pieces come back from the factories who make the finishing (mercerizing, sanforizing, etc..) Besani srl checks for the weight per linear meter, width, defects and he also makes washing tests for shrinkage and fastness of colours.
- Only after all the above rules are okay Besani srl provides to ship the fabrics to the final customer.